What Is Powered By Care?
At Granite City Electric, we care about our customers and their success. Each of our employees, and by extension our customers, are Powered by Care. As a company, our goal is to take the time to learn about your business and value our customer relationships. In return, our customers feel supported in their success by Granite City Electric.
Granite City Electric cares about and collaborates with our customers through these Five Elements of Care:
1. Sharing knowledge with you about our industry and our products.
2. Understanding your business, along with your unique needs and preferences.
3. Providing personal attention through accessible sales staff who are willing to go above and beyond for you.
4. Ensuring that you are able to fulfill your customers’ needs.
5. Getting to know you on a personal level.
In order to deliver the Five Elements of Care all of the Granite City Electric Employees underwent training on practicing Seven Powered by Care Habits. Employees are now being recognized for putting their training in action through the Dare to Care Awards Program.
Over 300 Employees at Granite City Electric were required to complete an intensive 14 week training program on the Seven Habits and Five Elements of Care when working with Customers. The entire Company broke into small departmental teams, meeting once per week, to complete 7 Modules of Care. Every employee left each meeting with assignments to practice each habit and report on at the next meeting.
Each and every Granite City Electric Employee is now Certified in Care and ready to embody the company values in each and every interaction with our customers!
September through December we are ending 2014 by focusing on putting all 5 Elements of Care into action.