- Read, understand, and follow all instructions, cautions and warnings attached to and/or packed with all test and measurement devices before each use.
- Before each use, verify meter operation by measuring a known voltage or current.
- Never use the meter on a circuit with voltages that exceed the category based rating of this meter.
- Always adhere to local and national safety codes. Use personal protective equipment to prevent shock and arc blast injury where hazardous live conductors are exposed.
- Usage of this meter in any way other than that specified by the manufacturer can impair safe operation, resulting in severe injury or death.
- Automatically ranging True Root Mean Squared (TRMS) measurement technology for accuracy
- Measures AC current via the clamp, and AC/DC voltage, resistance, and continuity via test leads
- Wide jaw for measuring current in cables up to 3/0 sizes; accommodates cables of diameter up to 0.58-Inch (14.7mm)
- Non-contact voltage tester integrated into the jaw
- Includes a carrying case, test leads and 2 x AAA batteries
- Jaw and Housing: CATIV 600V/CATIII 1000V; Electrical: CATIII 600V/CATII 1000V; Class 2, Double Insulation
- Backlit display for clear readings
- Powers off automatically after 15 minutes of non-use to conserve battery life
- Rugged Klein ''TOUGH METER'' is built to withstand a 9.9-Foot (3m) drop
- Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery compartment
- Meets requirements for use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments like residential, office and light-industrial locations
- Type: Open Jaw Fork Current Meter
- Application: Measures AC Current, AC/DC Voltage, Continuity, Resistance
- Special Features: Low Battery Indicator, Built-in Test Lead Holders, Backlit Display
- Material: Plastic/Electronics
- Batteries: 2 Alkaline 1.5V AAA
- Auto-Power Off: Y
- Jaw Size: 0.58'' (14.7mm) Opening
- Drop Protection: 9.9' (3m)
- Display: 6000 Count LCD
- Functions: AC Current, AC/DC Voltage, Continuity, Resistance
- Voltage: 600V AC, 1000V DC
- Current: 200A AC
- Ohms (Resistance): 60MΩ
- AC Voltage: 600V
- DC Voltage: 1000V
- DC Polarity Indicator: Yes
- Ingress Protection: IP40
- Standard: Jaw and Housing: CATIV 600V/CATIII 1000V; Electrical: CATIII 600V/CATII 1000V; Class 2, Double Insulation
- Included: Carrying Case, Instruction Manual, Straight Input Test Leads, and 2 x AAA Batteries
- Weight w/Batteries: 7.3oz (208g)
- Overall Length: 8.39'' (213.1 mm)
- Overall Height: 1.38'' (35.1 mm)
- Overall Width: 2.12'' (53.8 mm)
- Weight: 6.40 oz (180.0g)
This product may expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.