- Class I, Divisions 1 & 2, Groups C, D
- Class I, Zones 1 & 2, Groups IIB, IIA
- Class II, Divisions 1 & 2, Groups E, F, G
- Class III, Divisions 1 & 2
- Copper-free aluminum (less than 4/10 of 1%). Electrostatically applied powder coating.
- Application: Class I, Divisions 1 and 2: The purpose of seals in a Class I hazardous location is to minimize the passage of gases and vapors and prevent the passage of flames from one electrical installation to another through the conduit system. Seals are required to
- Color: Gray
- Finish Type: Powder Epoxy Paint
- Material: Aluminum, Copper Free (less than 4/10 of 1%)
- Series: EY
- Type: Sealing Fitting
- UPC: 783936110035
- Gross Weight with Packaging: 0.64
- Height: 0.1 in
- Hub Size: 1"
- Length: 5 in
- Width: 10 in
- CSA File Number: LR11716
- UL File Number: E10514
- Carton Quantity: 25
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)KIL_EY, EYD Series Sealing Fittings IOM_K1492Seal Fitting Max Wire Fill IOM K1120
CertificationsKIL_EY-EYD SERIES_SEALING FITTINGS_ULEY-ENY-EYS-EYD SERIES_SEALING MATERIALS Specification SheetEY-ENY-EYS-EYD SERIES_SEALING FITTINGS Specification Sheet
This product may expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.