- Rain tight when used with appropriate Red Dot covers.
- Junction box for branch conduits
- Accessible wiring chamber provides a convenient location to maintain or change a system, pull conductors and make splices
- Dry-tite boxes and covers protect wiring devices, switches, electronic components and terminal blocks in dry, damp and wet locations
- Securely fastened mounting plates reduce costly call backs
- Convenient mounting lugs for a variety of mounting methods
- Clear UL and cubic content markings speed approval by inspectors
- Precision cast and machined surfaces permit safer wire pulling.
- Clean cover edges provide good gasket sealing.
- Die Cast construction and industrial design combine to produce a rugged protective enclosure for devices.
- Alloy A380 aluminum, certified zinc alloy and stainless steel springs provide increased corrosion resistance
- Number of Gangs: One
- Volume (cu.in.): 17
- Color: White
- Finish: Powder-Coated
- Material: Die Cast Aluminum
- J (inches): 1 1/2
- H (inches): 1 7/8
- G (inches): 3 1/4
- F (inches): 3 1/2
- E (inches): 3 13/16
- D (inches): 5/8
- C (inches): 2
- B (inches): 2 13/16
- A (inches): 4 9/16
- Hub Size (inches): 1/2
- T&B Weight Per UOM: 0.56 lbs. Each
- T&B Sold in UOM: Each
- Package Width: 5.5
- Package Length: 10.25
- Package Height: 7
- Outer Package: 10
Application SupportIndustry Cross ReferenceD-Pak Merchandising System
This product may expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.