- Quiet, highly efficient polymeric blower wheels
- Polymeric dampers prevent backdrafts and eliminate mechanical noise
- Polymeric 4" round duct connectors with tapered sleeves simplify ducting
- Operate fan and heater independently or together
- Attractive white polymeric grilles
- Compact steel housings with adjustable mounting brackets with keyhole slots that span up to 24"
- 250 watt R40 or BR40 size infrared bulbs (not included)
- Type IC, UL Listed for 60°C wiring (retrofits)
- 162: One-Bulb Heater/Fan
- 164: Two-Bulb Heater/ Fan, Two-function control (available separately)
- Infrared bulbs deliver energy-saving warmth
- Get instant comfort in the bathroom without turning up the central thermostat
- 250 watt R40/BR40 size infrared bulbs (not included)
- Attractive, white polymeric grilles
- Compact steel housings
- Adjustable mounting brackets with keyhole slots span up to 24"
- 161: One-Bulb Heater, UL Listed for 75°C wiring
- 163: Two-Bulb Heater, Type IC
- CFM: N/A
- Recommended Room Size (Sq. Ft.): 100
- Sones: 0.3
- Light Bulb Wattage: 250
- Recommended Light Bulb Type: BR40
- Light Bulb Quantity: 1
- Housing Height: 6"
- Housing Length: 8-3/8"
- Housing Width: 8-1/8"
- Grille Length: 10-1/4"
- Rated Amps: 2.1
- Watts: 9
- Warranty: 1 year limited
- Lighting Type: Infrared
- Light Bulbs Included: No
- Nightlight: No
- Grille Width: 10-1/4"
- Minimum Construction Space Required: 2" x 8"
- Motor Engineered for Continuous Operation: No
- Voltage: 120
- UL Listed: No
DownloadsSpec Sheet 161, 162Broan Bath and Ventilation Fans CatalogInstallation Guide 161, 162, 163, 164Wall Controls Selection Guide
This product may expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.