- 99.9% pure electrolytic copper coating
- Molecular bond to nickel-sealed high strength steel core
- Rods have a high carbon steel core and tip that provide superior strength when driving
- Copper coating will not crack when bent or tear when driven
- Minimum copper coating of 10 mils on rods listed to UL® 467
- nVent ERICO name, length, diameter and part number is roll-stamped within 12" (304,8 mm) of chamfered end
- UL logo and control number where applicable stamped on each rod for easy inspection after installation
- For rods to be listed to UL® 467, they must be at least 8' (2.43 m) in length.
- IEC® EN 62561-2 supercedes EN 50164-2.
- Additional lengths available.
- Part Number: 615880
- Material: Copper-Bonded Steel
- Tensile Strength: 80,000 psi Min
- Ground Rod Diameter, Nominal: 5/8"
- Ground Rod Diameter, Actual (Ø): 0.56"
- Length (L): 8'
- Plating Thickness: 10 mil
- Unit Weight: 6.8 lb
- UPC Label: No
- Complies With: IEC® EN 62561-2 || ANSI®/NEMA® GR1
- Certifications: RUS || UL
- Standard Packaging Quantity: 5 pc
- UPC: 78285630609
- EAN-13: 8711893106480
TechnicalERITECH Ground Rod Electrode Report
CatalogsERICO Grounding, Bonding, and ERICO CADWELD Solutions GuideLightning Protection Solutions ERICO SYSTEM 2000Rail Electrical Products
BrochuresBlade Lightning Protection for Wind TurbinesBonding, Grounding, Surge Protection and Low Voltage Panel ComponentsERICO Rail Solutions - Expertly Engineered. Global CapabilitiesFacility Electrical Protection for the 21st CenturyGrounding, Bonding & Connectivity Products for Datacom ApplicationsMaximizing Your Grounding SystemTelecommunication Grounding & Bonding Selection GuideWind Power Solutions
This product may expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.