Panasonic Ductless Heating and Cooling
Watch Designing Spaces on the Lifetime Network as they visit a Boston area couple’s 1840 home which has been given all the modern-day touches, including a state-of-the-art Panasonic Heating and Air Conditioning System. The system provides heating & cooling that is more energy efficient and affordable than central heating & AC units.
The Panasonic products and installation training in this show were provided by Granite City Electric! Our HVAC Division helps you with a turn-key solution for installation of Panasonic’s Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioning & Heat Pump. The system provides heating & cooling that is more energy efficient and affordable than central heating & AC units. No ductwork required, installation is simple. Our sales specialist will get you trained on installation of this HVAC Solution.
For more information contact our HVAC Sales Specialist: Brett Mccormack
Direct #: (508) 503-2593
Looking for a cooler home in the summer? A warmer home in the winter? We have a more AFFORDABLE and ENERGY EFFICIENT heating AND cooling solution just for you.
A Panasonic Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioning + Heat Pump system provides both heating and cooling that is more energy efficient and affordable than expensive central heating and AC units. With the help of Granite City Electric's partnership with Panasonic, our customers have a turn-key solution for:
Purchasing and Installing a new system with Financing and Rebate options.
Recognized as an Energy Star "Most Efficient 2015" product due to its cutting edge energy efficiency along with the latest in technological innovation. It is an award that truly represents the best of ENERGY STAR.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
- Powerful Heating at Low Ambient Temperatures - offering reliable heating with full capacity down to 5 degrees F.
- Reduces Electricity Consumption - Panasonic's inverter technology constantly adjusts to provide precise operation.
- Every Day Constant Comfort - Precise temperature control with a wide power output range enables a unit to meet different room occupancy levels to ensure constant comfort.
- Quick Heating and Cooling - units can operate with higher cooling/heating power during the start up period to cool/heat the room faster.
- ECONAVI (Human Detection Technology) - ECONAVI sensors moderate the temperature in a room and senses when there is activity; which then automatically adjusts the temperature setting accordingly for maximum energy efficient operation. The absence detection feature switches to a slightly less powerful cooling mode when the room is empty.
Panasonic’s ductless Mini Split Air Conditioner and Heat Pump products offer a wide range of versatile solutions for cooling and heating requirements for single or multiple rooms. The indoor unit (evaporator) is mounted inside a room and it is connected to the outdoor unit (condenser) via refrigerant lines and inter-unit wiring through a 3-1/2” opening in the wall.
Heat loan programs are available through Mass Save. If Mass Save is not an option for you, Panasonic also provides a third-party financing option many customers find most convenient!
In addition to Financing with the Mass Save HEAT Loan to purchase and install your system, Mass Save provides a Rebate back on the purchase of an Energy Efficient Panasonic ductless Mini Split Air Conditioning and Heat Pump System which can help with the first few payments on your loan.
The experts at Granite City Electric can help with the loan and rebate application process for a seamless and stress-free experience.