- Granite City Electric Mooin' Bruin Contest 2023-2024
- Granite City Electric 100 Days of Giveaways 2023
Contest valid October 26th, 2023 until April 14th, 2024
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
Granite City Electric Mooin Bruin social media 2023 (the “Contest”) is open to Granite City Electric Supply customers and potential customers that are present at a Granite City Electric event where the Mooin Bruin Cow is present and who are 18+ years of age as of the date of event. The Contest is only open to legal residents of United States of America and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Granite City Electric Supply (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable Federal, State and Local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Contest is subject to all applicable Federal, State and Local laws.
- Contest Period: The Contest will run from October 26th, 2023 12:00 AM , and ending April 14th, 2024 11:59 PM . All entries must be received by April 14th, 2024 11:59 PM . The contest events will be held at several Granite City Supply locations for a non-specified period of time at each location that falls into the contest dates.
- How to Enter: Take a photo or a video that has at least one human customer and the Mooin Bruin where both are clearly identifiable in the shot at an event that is being hosted by Granite City Electric and where Mooin the Bruin will be present. The photo or video will need to be posted on these acceptable social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn and X formerly known as Twitter). On the post you will need to tag Granite City Electric Supply and Granite City Electric will need to acknowledge your post to receive an entry. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You may enter only once per event, and you must adhere to the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple social posts and social platforms, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- Prizes: For each location event one (1) person will receive Two (2) Boston Bruins Hockey tickets will be awarded for a home game during the 2024 season. Two Boston Bruin Hocket tickets are Valued at $400.00
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. All prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Contest will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via the social messaging platform messaging tool and/or email that is associated with their Granite City Electric account within five (5) days following the winner selection. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 72 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct background checks on a Potential Winner and any Potential Winner guests, where applicable.
- Prizes That Include Attending an Event: Tickets and seating are subject to availability. In the case the event is delayed or rescheduled for any reason, tickets for the delayed or rescheduled event may be provided at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If the event is canceled for any reason, the remainder of the Prize, if any, will be awarded without the scheduled event. Sponsor may substitute an alternate Prize of equal or greater value (including in the form of cash) at its sole discretion. Winner’s guest(s) must be 18 or older, or the Winner must be their parent or legal guardian, unless as otherwise specified in the applicable Experience Rules.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- The Website: Granite City Electric (www.granitecityelectric.com) For each photo that meets the qualifications for the prize (see above in Prize section 5 stated above), Granite City Electric Supply will donate $10 to Dana-Farber Cancer Institute (https://www.dana-farber.org/), up to a total of $20,000 for the entirety of this promotional period, October 2023 through April 2024. The total donation includes an initial donation of $10,000 for purchase of the “A Wicked Good Bruins Game”, renamed to “The Mooin Bruin”through the Dana-Farber/Jimmy Fund cow parade campaign, and additional donations for posted photos as described above, up to $10,000.”
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this Contest you understand that the Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, except where prohibited by law, acceptance of any Prize also constitutes Winner’s express agreement and consent for Sponsor, and those acting under Sponsor’s authority, to use Winner’s name, city and state of residence, photographs or other likenesses, pictures, portraits, video, voice, testimonials, biographical information (in whole or in part), and/or statements made by Winner regarding the Experience, Prize, and/or any of the Experience Partners, worldwide and in-perpetuity for any and all purposes, including, but not limited to, advertising, trade and/or promotion on behalf of Sponsor (or the applicable Experience Partners), in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised, including, but not limited to, print, TV, radio, electronic, cable, or World Wide Web, without further limitation, restriction, compensation, notice, review, or approval. The winner agrees to confirm this consent in writing if requested. Some jurisdictions may prohibit Sponsor from conditioning the awarding of a Prize on Winner’s consent to publicity as described in this Section 13. Winners who are residents of such jurisdictions and who object to such publicity, must notify Sponsor of such objections via email during the Winner confirmation process.
- Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such a case, Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor.
Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made; Granite City Electric Supply reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: entering you agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND MA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in MA having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Granite City Electric Supply Mooin Bruin Promotion 22 Station Avenue MA 02302 United States. Requests must be received no later than 60 days after the Promotion ends.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Granite City Electric Supply 19 Quincy Avenue Quincy MA 02169 United States.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn or Google. This includes the Boston Bruins National Hockey Team and the National Hockey League. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this contest and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.
Promotion valid August 7, 2023, until December 15, 2023.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
The promotion has three ways to win prizes, and is specifically for companies that are customers of Granite City Electric Supply (GCE), headquartered in Quincy, MA. Employees of GCE, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each, are not eligible to participate in the promotion. GCE has the right to modify this promotion, its prizes, and eligibility at any time. Offers are void in states or companies where prohibited.
This promotion will reward owners and principals of customer companies, not individuals employed or subcontracted by the participating company. The company owner or partner on record at GCE at the time of selection will be notified if chosen, and one individual will receive the prize awarded if they meet full eligibility standards. For companies that have multiple owners or partners, the decision for the individual winner is the responsibility of that company, not GCE. The winner is solely responsible for all state and federal tax liabilities and may receive documentation from GCE in accordance with IRS regulations.
Eligibility Standards: The company selected in all drawings must be in good financial standing with Granite City Electric Supply at the time of selection and have a physical company address within the following States: MA, VT, CT, NH, RI, NY or ME. New York based companies are not eligible for the Grand Prize promotion.
Weekly Drawing for $250 Gift Card:
To qualify, your company must purchase and be invoiced for $500 or more of material per contest week, from any GCE location or via our website at GraniteCityElectric.com. Meeting these qualifications awards you one entry for the drawing that week. Qualifications must be earned each week and do not carry-over.
One entry per customer is allowed per week, additional entries will be discarded for that week’s drawing.
Weekly drawings will occur on the Monday of the following week (with the exception of Labor Day September 4th, 2023). For promotion purchases, a week is considered Monday – Sunday. Note: branch locations are closed on Sundays, but purchases can be made on our website: www.GraniteCityElectric.com.
GCE will do its reasonable best to contact the winner. Any unclaimed prizes after 14 business days will result in forfeiture of the prize.
Monthly Trip Package Giveaway:
To qualify, your company must purchase and receive a minimum combined total of $500, in any combination, from the GCE monthly “featured manufacturers” during the qualifying month. For every additional $500 purchased you will earn one additional entry during the month.
Each month, customers will be notified via e-mail, in-store signage, and on the promotional website, who the featured manufacturers will be, and what their choice of trips will be for the qualifying month.
One trip will be awarded for the months that include August, September, October, and November in 2023.
One winning company will be chosen and notified no later than the 5th business day of the following month.
GCE will do its reasonable best to contact the winner. Any unclaimed prizes after 14 business days will result in forfeiture of the prize.
The winner will have a choice of trips, as indicated by GCE, and will be required to work in all reasonable manner to plan dates and additional details in good faith with GCE or vacation planning partners. Winning company, or its assignees, must complete all travel no later than September 1st, 2024. GCE shall be held harmless for any prize acceptance delays, and is not responsible for any trip related liabilities, injuries, illness, or acts of God. Cash value of trip, which will be assigned by GCE, can be substituted in leu of taking the trip, , in writing via e-mail or mail to the GCE Marketing Department, 22 Station Ave, Brocktion, MA 02302. The winner is solely responsible for all tax liabilities and may receive documentation from GCE in accordance with IRS regulations.
Grand Prize Trip Giveaway – Growth Incentive Program:
To qualify, your company must grow your sales with GCE a minimum of 10% based – November sales from 2022, vs. September – November sales of 2023. And, you must register your company no later than August 25, 2023, via the GCE website registration page.
Each company that achieves 10% growth for this time period, will receive one entry into the grand prize drawing. In addition, your company will earn one additional entry for every $1,000 of sales over and above your 10% growth goal.
If your company did not purchase materials from GCE during the period September through November 2022, your goal will be determined, and agreed upon, through other methods of measuring AVG monthly purchases.
Once officially registered as noted above, you will receive a confirmation of participation e-mail and your 10% growth goal sales number no later than August 31st, 2023.
Purchases towards your goal will be measured from .
You will be notified of sales progress from time to time either from GCE Marketing or your sales associate.
Grand Prize Trip will be drawn on December 15, 2023, with choice requirements to be made by December 27th, 2023.
GCE will do its reasonable best to contact the winner promptly. If prize goes unclaimed after 14 business days.
The winner will have a choice of two trips, as indicated by GCE, at a value up to $10,000, and will be required to work in a reasonable manner to plan dates and additional details in good faith with GCE or vacation planning partners. Winning company, or its assignees, must complete all travel no later than December 1st, 2024. GCE shall be held harmless for any prize acceptance delays, and is not responsible for any trip related liabilities, injuries, illness, or acts of god. Cash value of trip, assigned by GCE, can be substituted in lieu of taking the trip, if requested by December 27th, 2023, in writing via e-mail or mail. The winner is solely responsible for all tax liabilities and may receive documentation from GCE in accordance with IRS regulations.
Agreement to Rules:
By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these rules, and you represent and warrant that you and your company meet the requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of GCE as the sponsor, as final and binding as it relates to all elements in this promotion, its prizes, and prize value. GCE and it’s assignees are not liable for any potential or future damages resulting from the award of any of these prizes.
Odds of Winning:
The odds of winning for each of the 3 promotional elements depend upon the number of eligible entries received by respective deadlines.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY:
Weekly $250 Gift Card Drawing:
To enter for a chance to win the weekly drawing, please send a self-addressed, stamped 5” x 7” postcard to “100 Ways to Win Weekly Drawing” C/O Granite City Electric, 22 Station Ave, Brockton, MA 02302. Upon receipt of postcard, you will be entered into that week’s drawing. One weekly entry per company. Last week of the “weekly promotion” ends December 16, 2023, and postcard received after December 8th will not qualify for the final week.
Monthly Vacation Package Drawing:
To enter for a chance to win the monthly prize drawing, please send a self-addressed, stamped 5” x 7” postcard to “100 Ways to Win Monthly Trip Drawing” C/O Granite City Electric, 22 Station Ave, Brockton, MA 02302. Indicate which month you would like your entry to apply. Multiple monthly entries will be accepted, but must be on separate postcards. All postcards must be received in Brockton by the last day of the month to qualify for that month’s trip drawing.
Grand Prize, 10% Growth Vacation Package Drawing:
To enter for a chance to win the Grand Prize, please send a self-addressed, stamped 5” x 7” postcard to “100 Ways to Win Grand Prize Drawing” C/O Granite City Electric, 22 Station Ave, Brockton, MA 02302. Indicate you are entering for the Grand Prize. One entry per company. The last week of the “Grand Prize Promotion” ends November 30, 2023, and postcard entry must be received by that date to qualify.